What I learned about myself as a reader from creativity and keeping up with my blog is that you have to keep up and be focused. I learned that you have to keep up because if you are not finished with a book by Friday then it would be hard for you to catch up with the blog post. Another reason for why you had to be focused is because sometimes I got tired of doing blog post but you had to keep on going because it was part of your grade.Lastly another thing that I learned is that if you keep up with your blog post than it is better for you because you will get a better grade if you put effort into doing it and if you were creative about it and other things.
I think that writing online is very different than writing in a notebook. It is very different because first of all writing in a notebook is private and nobody will see what you are writing about and thinking about but if you write online then people can have access to your thoughts and feelings. Writing online can also be very different because people can help you because they can suggest to you what are some things that you can do to feel better or they can encourage you to not give up, and then if you use a notebook then you keep those emotions bottled up because only you have access to it and only you can control who sees it. It can also be similar because you can control who can see it and also in the internet you decide if you want your blog to be kept private or you can let anyone access it or only certain people that you add or your friends list so it depends on whether you would like to share it or keep it private.
I think that blogs are good but it is not something that I would like to continue. I think that it is not something that I would like to continue because I like reading books and I don't want other people to see what I think and my feelings and views on certain things. I would however maybe keep a blog on recommendations on books that people should read and why they should read it in my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment