Thursday, December 13, 2012

Never Have I Ever By:Sara Shepard

          This is the second book after the first called the lying game, In this book Emma is still trying to find the killer of who killed her long lost twin sister.In the book basically Sutton was really mean to everyone she knew and then someone messaged her that was telling her to come and meet her sister and she had to act like Sutton or she would die. In this book however she finds out that maybe Gabby and her sister may have killed her cause she almost killed Gabby and Lily threatened Sutton that if something happened to Gabby she would kill her and Gabby did get damaged because she gets seizures.
          I think that Justice was not served.I think this because killing someone is not a way of finding justice.It is not a way of finding justice because even though that person did do something bad they don't deserve the price that high that they have to die.I know that If a person did do a lot of bad things they don't deserve the price of dying.I think that revenge is a bad way of finding a solution  even though you will feel better.Also when you do get your revenge or even kill someone it will always be haunting you in your memory because you did something to hurt someone on purpose it doesn't make you the better person at all. This also made me sad because the person that got their revenge knew everything about Sutton and knew how to hide the fact that she was even missing in the first place because they used Emma which means that had to know both of their stories. I think that violence is never the answer. I think this especially from reading this book because they are way to young to think about hurting someone. It also makes me think sometimes you do want to see someone getting hurt for doing so many bad things but you can wait until they get their chance of getting a taste of their own medicine, you don't have to take it to the extreme where you feel like killing the person.Another thing that makes me think that Justice was not served was because Sutton was really mean but it wasn't only her who would make the pranks to hurt people it was also all her best friends who joined her in doing those things and also even though she hurt her own friends they would do the same thing back.
         What it takes for justice to be served in this case is that the person should be in jail.I honestly think that ok you can get your revenge whatever but not by killing someone because I understand that you would be angry because someone in this case Sutton did something to you that was humiliating then you would be upset or angry but you can see them get hurt later on and you will be happy that you did not do anything bad because you were the better person who walked away and did not pay attention to the person that caused you major damage.Also I think that what it takes is for Emma to have a real family who loves her and also for her to have her real own best friends because I think that the only thing she's ever wanted in her life is a real family one that she knows that she knows she will never have to leave.
           I think that there could be a solution to this problem I think that the person that killed Sutton could've just scared her or told her no one likes any of your jokes so stop it or they could tell the teachers.Also another thing that they could've done was that since the school didn't like the fact that Sutton humiliate people and did pranks on who ever she wanted they could have made a strike that would force her to stop or else the whole school would hate her.
            All in all, I loved this book and it was so interesting to me because I kept wanting to read it more and more barbecue it had parts that were shocking.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment