The book that I have currently finished is about a school shooting which two teens from Middle town School went inside while it was prom night and locked everyone inside.The two teens name was named Gary and Brendan. The author interviews people on what they think about what happened, and why they think that it happened and what caused their breaking point. In the book they interview their friends and everyone that was close to them and also talked to their enemies.Their are many points of views of the story which makes it interesting because they all have their own points to prove.
I think that justice was not served. I think this because Sam did not deserve to get shot and Brendan and Gary did not deserve to get bullied for trying to be different.I think that justice was not served because Brendan and Gary said that the teachers were not helping them that they would just say come on take a joke. I think that they felt that sooner or later they were gonna die and why not die killing those he hated. I also think that it is sad that they felt that they had to seek revenge on those that caused them damage.I think that even though Brendan intended to do something bad that he didn't deserve to be punched and put in a coma because of what he did. They should have left the police do the work that they were supposed to do after all it is their job to make justice.I don't think that Sam should've been shot because he had a career ahead of him and if they told someone of a higher authority ten they could've gotten help.
I think that if they had started from the start together trying to prevent this. It would have never happened.If the teachers would've token the slightest push more seriously then it wouldn't have gone to far.Or they wouldn't have had the thought of killing people because the teachers would be watching out for any trouble and telling them to stop.I also think that if Sam actually thought about how they must feel it would be different. Another thing that I think about this is that if the teachers knew that they hated each other and wrote very violent poems that they need to get help.Maybe they need to talk about their emotions with someone else. I think that if they would've thought about why they were at the dance if they hated things like that then they would've watched them more carefully and been able to stop it on time.
No comments:
Post a Comment