In the book that I have currently finished reading it is about a girl named Katniss who is living in poverty because the capitol is controls all of the 12 districts.Each year a boy and a girl from each district and then send them to fight.In this case they actually called her sister and she volunteered to go and fight. If you put your names more times then you can get more resources. Katniss tries to complete the games for her sister and makes friends and enemies on the way.
I think that justice was not served at all.I think this because they don't get to make their own decisions. They should be able to decide if they want to participate in the hunger games or not. I also think that it was not fair because Their are people who put their names in more times so that their families can survive and do can get more supplies because they have enlisted that if they write their names down then you can get more supplies.It also isn't fair because people will obviously do what they can so that they can provide for their family. Justice is also not served because the city of Panem just gets to watch the whole thing because they are the city where the action takes place and that isn't fair because they don't participate because they have money I guess.Also I think that it is not fair because it is all about your luck because Katniss wrote herself 21 times and didn't get called and then Gale also wrote himself 42 times and did not get called which is so not fair because they had their name written more than once and I think that a person with more names would get picked.
I think that if all of the districts would've tried to fight against them that they could've one. I think this because the winners are from the districts after all so they could all try to go against the city so that they could get their freedom.I also think that if maybe the contestants would've not fought each other then maybe they would just think that it was to boring so then they would give up and then just leave them alone and let them live in peace.All in all I think that this was a great book it had a lot of action in it and I just wanted to keep on reading it because it was really interesting and it made me wish that I was there experiencing what the character was going through.
No comments:
Post a Comment