In the book that I have currently finished reading it is about a girl who is named Regina Afton. In the book she has a group of friends that are basically in charge of the school because everyone fears them. They also make harm to the people that are in their own group and do hurtful things to one another. In the book they go to a party and Regina almost gets raped by her best friends boyfriend. Then a rumor goes around the school saying that she slept with her and when she tries to tell her friend the truth she just ignores her. Regina told her friend Kara who spread a bunch of rumors.
I think that justice was certainly not served I think this because either way they both got hurt.They both got hurt because they both did not stop even after they already knew that no one was going to win. Justice was also not served because Kara who knew that she was lying to Regina's best friend was just watching them both fight. I also think that justice was not served because Regina got a eating disorder because she felt that it was her fault that Liz couldn't be her friend and that she would just do what ever Anna told her to do. After she finds out that Liz almost killed herself she felt even worse because she actually liked liz. I think that Regina thought that she was a nice person but she really wasn't and that was because she was so close to Anna and Anna made her to all of the things that she wanted done and when they weren't friends anymore Regina was just thinking about all of the bad things that had to be done. I think that on the other hand justice was served for Liz I think this because she saw the person that she most hated or the person that ruined her life get hurt a bunch of times yet she was still on Regina's side and wanted to help her or just for Micheal.
I think that Regina is actually as twice as bad as Anna because they were best friends and were always together. I also think this because Regina did Anna's dirty work and all Anna had to do was think and tell Regina so that she could do the hurtful things. I also think that Liz didn't have to help Regina out because Regina caused her to almost die yet she was still trying to help her because she wanted her to not want to die like she did. I think that Regina was lucky that Micheal and Liz were there to help her out because if I were those people then I wouldn't have have helped her at all because if someone did harm to me then I would probably like for them to get hurt as well.But they tried helping her and Micheal tried helping her the most because he kept saying that everyone deserved to get help. All in all this was a great book and I was not expecting the ending to end so fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment