Thursday, May 23, 2013

When you reach me by Rebecca Stead

          In the book that I am currently reading it is about a girl who is named Miranda who receives notes by a mysterious person that is supposedly trying to help her but in order to help her she has to write a letter of everything before her keys were stolen. Another thing that they talk about in the book is that her and Sam are not friends anymore because of a kid randomly decided to punch him in the face and they never talked again.
            I think that this book so far has justice and injustices. The reason that I think this is because justice is that she is writing a letter to someone she does not know and then they tell her that if she does this than the person than is sending her notes will try to protect her family because they know what is going on. One reason why this is not justice is because she does not know this person so how is she supposed to trust the person that is sending .Another reason for why it is not justice is because Sam got hit for no reason in the face by a person that he did not know.It also makes another injustice is because now they are not friends because of it and also they lost a really good friendship because they were best friends and overcame everything together. Another reason for why there is justice is because they all help each other in the same building and they try to take care of each other. I think that Sam and Miranda were really close and that it was not fair that someone separated them because they were really close.I think that the reason why Sam did not want to Miranda's friend anymore is because he was embarrassed that he got hit and he didn't defend himself and that he didn't do anything about it.I also think that the kid probably threatened to hit him again and twice as hard because he liked her and had a crush on her and probably thought that he was going to try to date her or ask her out.
         All in all I think tht so far this is a great book and I am enjoying it a lot. I also think that it is interesting that a guy that she does not know or a person that she does not know is trying to help her so that she or her family does not get her. I also think tht the reason for why there are people trying to break in their house is because she will be competing to win money for her family and is really confident that she will win. I will be waiting to finish this book because it is really interesting and it just makes me wonder about many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment