In the book I have currently finished reading some of the main conflicts are relationships. I think this because in the book Sutton had a bunch of friends who disliked her because she did horrible things to them and played the lying game that would scare most of them because she thought that it was fun playing jokes on all of them but when Sutton's friends and sister decide to make a prank and their prank goes to far which causes Sutton's death.Then her long lost twin sister is forced to fake her even though she doesn't want to and she learns terrible things along the way. Also in the book she realizes that there was a lot of differences between her and her long lost twin because in the story her sister has a family that adopted her and that loved her unlike her self she went to foster homes because she didn't get adopted.She goes over their in the first place because she wants to meet her long lost twin but they trap her into being what she doesn't want to be.
Some really difficult things that I think that the author is talking about is relationships.I think this because in the book it says about how Emma wanted to meet her sister because she felt that they needed to be closer to each other and she felt that she needed to be closer to the people that she was born with. Another thing that makes me think this way is that in the book Emma tries to be friends with Sutton's friend but she realizes that they're relation ship is so messed up because Sutton played a lot of mean jokes on them and that made them mean to her until they killed her which tells me that Sutton thought they're relationship was a joke and then when they decided to take action it got to the point when by accident they killed her by accident.Also I think that she also tries to tell us that Sutton liked to play around with a lot of people because she thought that they werent gonna leave her but when they did she was shocked.
All in all I think that the author wanted to express how important relationships really are and I liked the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment