In the book it was about a girl named Janie who has dreams during the day or whenever another person has dreams. Her dream is to go to college and graduate but for that she needs to have money. So she works in a clinic where she helps old people.She meets her best friend when she first comes to their town and she has a sleepover with her.From that day on they were best friends another thing is that they're was a guy that was the ugliest kid in the school and after he wasn't as ugly as before and she fell in love with him.
I think that the story resolved the way it did because the author wanted the story to have a happy ending but still an ending that makes you wonder about how the next book is going to end and start. I also think that the author resolved the story the way that it did because they're are so many things that the main characters go through that they wanted the ending to the story to be happy. In the ending I think that the author wanted it to be a sweet ending that had to do with Janie and Cabel together and relaxed and happy. I think that the story resolved the way that it did because Janie has been through a lot like having to know of other people's nightmare everyday and not knowing how to control is really scary.I also think that the story ended in a happy ending is because she knew a lot of stories about other people without them even telling her and her knowing that something had happened to them that haunts them that they dream about something that may have happened years ago but its still haunting them today.I think that they character chose to end the story with her and Cabel together was because they have the biggest connection with each other then any other characters in the book and they are the most important characters in the book. Also I think that the author wanted for the ending to include Janie because she is the first important character in the book so she wanted for the person that was the most closest to Janie to be they're with her in the ending.I also think that the author decided to make the ending the way it is now because Janie and Cabel had a special connection with each other and in the book they're are a lot of sad and scary moments so she wanted them to be happy for now and for the drama to be done already because they're really was no point in making the ending sad or with something bad happening because the problem was already resolved.
I think that the theme that the author was trying to give was love and sci fi. I think this because it seems weird to me that it was about connections that people had with each other during dreams. I also thought that the theme that the author was trying to give us was because through these dreams they connected with each other and understood each other better. I also think that this author though that it would be a great idea to include science in it because maybe she liked the subject a lot and wanted it to be interesting and with questions and not only about love.
All in all, I think that this book was a good book and that it was interesting and also I thought that this book had a lot of emotion in it and it was showing us about two people that didn't know each other at all but then ended up loving each other through dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment