Thursday, January 3, 2013

How I live now by:Meg Rosoff

          In the book that I have currently finished reading it is about how a girl named Daisy who 's parents hate her so they decide to send her to England and when she goes to England a lot of crazy things happen. In the book  it is really good because she explains how she feels through the whole book with so much detail that as I read a long I can imagine all the story going on in my head.
           I think that Justice was served.I think this because even though they have to go through a lot the get back to Edmond even though he was really scared and didn't speak. I think that she got what she wanted which was Edmond and piper I think that it was sad that it was about love during a war because they're were many times during the book where I wanted to close it because what was happening during the book made me upset that I didn't want to finish reading it.I also think that justice is served because after she is back to normal and even though he was her cousin I thought that the love that they had for each other was really cute and sweet and then when they had to be separated it actually kinda broke my heart but I wanted to know what was gonna happen next.Another reason for why I think that justice is served because It teaches you that you have to be strong no matter what because after eventually you will be happy.I also think that Edmond was put in a position where he saw way to much that no one would expect anything they just had to give him time because what he went through I think that no one would wish for anyone else even if they're so bad.Another thing that makes me think that justice is served is that she is with piper ans piper kinda is a symbol of what they had together because they're bond was innocent and they felt that they couldn't be away from each other till it got to the point where Daisy had to go find him because of how much she loved him.Another thing that makes me think that justice is served is that they're finally reunited with each other and now they will bond even more. 
              What I think that it takes for justice to be served is that no one would have died if no one would have died I would have liked the book better because I felt like they were to young.I think that they were to young because they are innocent even though they did bad things that doesn't mean that they have to observe something that they understand that well which is war.I also think that it isn't fair that they had to suffer because their childhood is supposed to be something they would like to remember but for piper I don't think that she would like to remember of all the people she saw dead and all the people that she loved that know were gone.I also think that it was quite sad that they did not all survive because I think that at such a young age the people that are reading this book don't really need to hear about this but I think that maybe this actually happens in life.
             All in all I think that this book was good but is really emotional and teaches us that not all kids have good life also it shows us about love.  
    

1 comment:

  1. What point do you think the author tries to make by having characters die?

    ReplyDelete